Translate

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

to keep from having to much in one post

Good Morning!


So I have decided that based on my blogs being too long! (that is a guess)

I will be using...

Mondays: as updates about my business and how you can start making money today!! :)


Tuesdays:  Product of the day!!

Wednesdays: as updates about the products I am using, my results (if I take pictures), and just how each product makes me feel and such!

Thursdays: My customer's results! what products they are using, and if they are working out trying to eat better etcetera because if you want to join in and lose some weight or even just tighten tone and smooth your skin! join!!!!

Happy Fridays!! lol

This is just an update like an FYI, only this week will I start my day on Thursday and then I will do M-Th for my updates to you lovelies like the normal schedule here.

Thanks


Rachael






No comments:

Post a Comment