Translate

Monday, September 8, 2014

Join, Try, and Fall in love!!


Hello everyone!

 

My business is booming this month!! I have been posting like crazy on Facebook, and people just want the products. Let me tell you how easy it is to work this business!! I post 1 picture in the morning, the afternoon, and then just before bed time on Facebook, leaving only the words “comment, like, pm (private message), text, or call me for these amazing results (or opportunity if I have a picture for selling up) with my phone number!

THAT IS IT!!

I get like after like, and pm (private message) after PM, and even comments, plus texts and calls! People may even just like the picture and all you have to do is ask if they were interested!  Then you sign them up!! It is as easy as….

1… 2… 3…

And I do it from the comfort of Work AND at home! Yes, I do work a full time job, I work for IBM – for those of you who don’t know IBM it is a fortune 500 company “international business machines” -  I am looking to start a family with my wonderful promised – soon to be fiancé!! J - Boyfriend of just over 2 years in about another 2 years! And if I am going to do that IBM is GREAT and all, however I would like to be home with my kids. Granted working from home because IBM has that option is nice, but I would like to be with my kids, not just home, but with them! Not having to worry about meetings that are coming up, or if I am working on my kids too much and not getting my actual job done! I want to be able to leave in the middle of the day to take them to the zoo or fun things like that. A full time job with a big company like IBM won’t let you do that! It works does!

The money earning potential is just the beginning as well! I am so looking forward to doing this fulltime and being able to get laundry, or clean the kitchen and bathroom and bedrooms, or do all of them because I will have the time when I am working from home! This is not a scam! I do it now! I have a group of my team on Facebook who are wonderful, they help you with anything you have questions about and just staying motivated, because just like any other business there are some slow days, you just have to keep at it!!

 One of my leads makes over $16,000 a month!! A MONTH!!!!

I know… I didn’t believe it myself, but you know what? I do now!! She just bought her house, she is just a little older than me, and I am 20 years old!!! She out right bought the house, no down payment, no monthly payments, just out right bought it!! And her house is AMAZING!! 6,500 square feet, a pool, with a pool house, huge kitchen! I mean the house is AMAZING! And it was all because of It works! Believe it or not, her husband sells it works as well!!! They are, an  it works family!!

 

I myself, I was taking my business really slow, I was just making about $500.00 a month, don’t get me wrong, $500.00 a month EXTRA in my account was really nice, however! Now because I am full speed ahead and only started just yesterday I have already made $1,000 just in 2 days! This month I am shooting to make $1,000 each week for $4,000 extra dollars this month!! J and need I say that this is all CASH!!!

You get commission as well however the cash is REALLY nice! I will let you know of my bench marks as I make them this month! (Now let me remind you this is all cash in my hands! Not commissions)
 
To the weight loss stand point I have started 4 of many of the items that It works has to offer.

 
1.       The Ultimate Body Applicator! I am doing these once a week starting tomorrow and I will be doing my inner thighs!! Before and after Pictures to follow not today, but next Thursday! 
2.   Defining Gel! I will be putting this on my thighs ( and even my stomach ) after I shower at night! That is one of the great things of Defining gel is that I wrap and then the following day I still need to shower, so I shower and then rub defining gel on my thighs and stomach and it helps continue and better my results from the wraps!


3.    ThermoFit!!!
4.       Hair Skin and Nails! This has grown my hair already just for using it in one month by 10 INCHES!!!


 
ALL TOGETHER WITH THESE 4 PRODUCTS (ACCEPT THE WRAPS I WILL BE STARTING THOSE TODAY AND RESULTS WILL BE POSTED NEXT THURSDAY) I HAVE ALREADY LOST 5LBS! IN ONE WHOLE WEEK!

 

AND TO FINISH THIS POST OFF WITH A BANG HERE ARE SOME OF MY CUSTOMERS RESULTS!! J THEY ARE AMAZING!!

 

this is Megan! Before and after 1

Before and after her 2nd wrap!
 

 This is before she had ever done a wrap, (2 left) and then the bottom right is right after the 2nd wrap and then the top right is 72 hours after the bottom rights picture!

















This is Angela's before and after just 1 wrap!!



And this is Mark's before and after 1 wrap!

This is not just for women it is for men as well!!




Thank you all for reading!!

please comment if there is any other product you would like to know more about!!

My website is on the Right of the blog, click that scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and enter in your contact information!!

Thanks!!


Rachael



























 

No comments:

Post a Comment