Translate

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

SO WHAT IS THAT CRAZY WRAP THING??

I will tell you!

* Tighten, Tones, and Firms in as little as 45 minutes.
* Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
* Gives you fast and lasting results from a botanically based formula.
* Organic
* It is EXTREMELY EASY!!!

You need to try this product!

You can get 1 wrap from myself, and I can personally wrap you, OR you can buy a 4 pack of wraps for 59$ when you are my loyalty customer!!

Here are some more results that I have!!!!!



 SO EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE ALWAYS RESULTS IN THE FIRST WRAP IT MAY TAKE MORE TO GET DRASTIC RESULTS!! I MEAN WE STILL HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT IT DIDN'T TAKE JUST 1 COOKIE TO BECOME WHAT EVER SIZE YOU ARE STARTING AT FOR THE WRAPS, SO YOU CAN'T EXPECT IT TO ONLY TAKE ONE WRAP TO GET IT DONE.


IT DOESN'T HAVE TO JUST BE DONE ON YOUR STOMACH!!! YOU CAN ALSO DO YOUR WRAPS ON YOUR LEGS,  ARMS, BUTT AND CHEST, WE ALSO HAVE FACIAL WRAPS SO YOU KNOW!!!

Facial wrap things??

I know I've been raving so much about these body wraps but we also have facial wraps!!!
If you do facials it is great to do greens along with it.

What are greens?

GET EXCITED!! For BOTH!
If you don’t know what the greens are they are made with 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables and a blend of 38 herbs and nutrient-rich super foods, greens provides naturally occurring bio-available vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients and enzymes.
All while the Facial mask tones, tightens and smooths the skin!!


Comment or email me if you have ANY questions!!! I LOVE HELPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment